A community of committed organizations that share, support, and advocate for Gingko Africa's vision, while unleashing their own potential in supporting the proper development of teenagers.
1. Participating and working closely with member organizations in the advocacy of national and regional campaigns that seek to advance the holistic development of teenagers.
2. Access to workshop and training for your personal cultivation and skill development once a year.
3. Sharing information on training, capacity strengthening and resource mobilization opportunities.
4.Member organizations co-host and co-ordinate Gingko Africa events and campaigns in their respective counties.
5. Participate in Gingko Africa’s activities and programmes held every three years to contribute in identifying, analyzing and endorsing Gingko’s strategic/priority/thematic areas of concern.
6. Organizations will receive tax exemptions when on CSR activities conducted with Gingko Africa